Hori hori knife and gardening tool
Adapted from the original Hori Hori knife used to extract Bonsei trees from the hills in Japan.
The Jennings hori hori knife is made from a high quality stainless steal. This heavy duty knife has many uses out in the garden from extracting weeds from between paving, planting, transplanting, and maintiaining the tight spaces in flower bed.
- The garden knifes narrow profile makes it more efficient at digging into hard soil versus a regular garden hand trowel
- Serrated edge down one side and blade down the other making it the perfect and most versatile gardening tool
- Calibrations down concave-shaped narrow blade to assist with determining depth when planting bulbs
- Blade ends in split point to pierce through hard ground with greater ease
- Serrated edge makes it easy to dig out weeds more effectively
- Ideal for digging in tight spaces
- Use it to open bags of compost
- Cuts through roots